Silicone and Fluorosilicone are just some of the compounds we use and the Custom Rubber compounding (formulations) are specifically made for your application. Although we have many “standard” materials, every part has a specific formulation. We have over 150 existing formulas to choose from. Should one of these not meet your needs, we will gladly formulate a new compound for your application without a special “set-up charge.”
(-100° F to 350° F)
(-73° C to 177° C)
|Durometer: 40-80 Shore A||Specific Gravity: 1.40 – 1.65 (Typical)|
• Excellent High & Low Temperature Resistance
• Excellent Resistance to Fuels & Solvents
• Excellent Ozone & Sunlight Resistance
• Excellent Compression Set Resistance
• Very Good Thermal Conductivity
• Superior Color Stability
• Poor Resistance to Ketones & Phosphate Esters
• Fair Mechanical Resistance Properties
• High Thermal Expansion Coefficient
• Permeable to Most Vapors & Gases
• Fair Water & Steam Resistance
• Fair Tensile Strength
It is important that you analyze ALL aspects of your application and review the information provided concerning the product or system within the current website.
Due to the variety of customer applications and operating conditions, the user, through his or her own analysis and testing, is soley responsible for making the final selection of the product and systems required and assuring that all performance, safety, warning and regulatory requirements of the application are met.
Custom Silicone Technologies Molding may assist you in the education of the materials and their application but is not held liable for the selection of such materials for your application.